Saturday, September 15, 2018

Interesting places in Paris

   Hello everyone! How are you? I hope you guys have a good health. Today I'm going to share to you guys about some interesting places which can attract foreign tourists to visit. The place that i will share to you guys are some interesting places in Paris.


   Firstly, I'm going to share to you guys about Eiffel Tower. It is also a tower that belongs to the highest tower in the world. You guys need to go there to feel the feeling and takes some picture because there is a beautiful view of night with the many types of lights there. This place also suitable to release their stress. The height of this tower is 324 meters.



Eiffle Tower
   

  Secondly, in Paris also have the art museum that an interesting places to visited. The name of the museum is Louvre Museum. It is the most art museum in the world. So, you guys need to go there to see the interesting art and learn on how to draw the art. This place also have the nice buildings like a pyramid. You guys will learn more about history there. I think here is the best place to go for the holidays.



Louvre Museum

   Thirdly, the interesting place is Disneyland Paris. Who are like to watch Mickey Mouse movie, take some pictures with the mascots of Mickey Mouse. So who most like to enjoy more about Mickey Mouse, you guys can get here to feel with Mickey Mouse like reality. There are have a theme parks here such as Sleeping Beauty's Castle and Walt Disney Studios. The most top attractions are Space Mountain. It's like a Small World and Big Thunder Mountain.



                                                                 Disneyland Paris
 Last but not least, I hope you guys enjoy reading my blog. I wish I could tell you guys more about this place. So see you guys on my next blog.

Written by:
Hafizudin.

  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting place in England

         Hello all! how are you. I hope you all have a good day. Today, in my third entry I want share you about interesting place in Eng...