Monday, August 27, 2018

Interesting place krabi Thailand

     Hello! How are you? I hope you are always in good in good health. Thank you to my fellow friends and my lovely lecturer that who have support me from my first class untill now . So today im gonna story about my vacations . This is my first entry and i want to talk about interesting place is KRABI in THAILAND

                        Image result for thailand krabi

      Firstly, i want share you  about KOH HONG ISL AND in Krabi. Koh Hong island is a get away island on the Krabi coastline. It have a soft white sand beach, coral reef and a beautiful lagoon.There are more activities tourist can do at Koh Hong island for examples,  swimming, kayaking, snorkeling, fishing and pinicking. This place is goods idea for family who want go to holiday and it also nice to the new couple who want go to honeymoon.

Related image

      Secondly, the next interesting place in Krabi I choose is Ko Phi Phi. Ko Phi Phi a small archipelago of six islands, is the most beautiful and most popular tourist destination in Krabi. A beautiful bondage of 2 islands is something that makes the place look so pretty and nice to visiting. You also can take a photo and swimming at the  beach.
 Image result for ko phi phi krabi
Image result for ko phi phi
                                   

       Third, if you dont want playyiang at the beach, you can go to Thung Teao forest Natural     Park. At this you can see many natural creation for examples deep emerals, high trees in the darkest of green,wildlife,waterfall and other than that. It is best place for calm your mind from thinking about your work.

Related imageImage result for thung teao forest natural park krabi life 

                    Lastly, I hope you all enjoy with my post and know about KRABI and learnning something news.

Writen by; farid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting place in England

         Hello all! how are you. I hope you all have a good day. Today, in my third entry I want share you about interesting place in Eng...