Monday, August 27, 2018

Interesting places in Korea.

   Hello you guys. I hope you guys are good health. For this time I'm going to share to you guys about some interesting places in Korea.


   Firstly, the name of the places that I want to share to you guys is Seongsan Sunrise Park. This place is suitable for the person who like the nature. This place also the suitable place to release your stress. The climb up the peak's northwest side ridge to 180-meter highest point take 30 minutes.




Seongsan Sunrise Park

   Secondly, the next place is Kyeong-Wha Station, Jinhae. This place is suitable for the tourist who like to take some photo there. That place like the Cherry blossoms. The Cherry blossoms rain down on the train track. It will make the tourists who come here will feel more amazing to see the sakura blossoms falling like rain.



Kyeong-Wha Station

   Thirdly, The next place is Seopjikoji, Jeju Island. It is the famous place for the tourists who like to enjoy the beautiful scenery here. So, I suggest that who want to have the holidays. You guys try to choose this place and feel about this place. 



                                                Seopjikoji, Jeju Island.

     There are the interesting places that I can share to you guys for this time. See you guys on my next blog. Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog. 

Written by:
 Hafizudin.
   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting place in England

         Hello all! how are you. I hope you all have a good day. Today, in my third entry I want share you about interesting place in Eng...